Have you applied?

If you are an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen who was living in the UK before 31 December 2020, you and your family members (including non-EU citizens who are not British citizens) need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before 30 June 2021 to continue living lawfully in the UK.

Children, including new-born babies, need an application made for them unless they are born British.

They are not automatically covered by their parents’ application.

Even if you have lived in the UK for many years, even if you are married to a British citizen, even if you have a permanent residence document, you still need to apply.

Some people do not need to apply: those who have British citizenship alongside their other nationality(ies), Irish citizens, and those who already have Indefinite Leave to Remain (e.g. a stamp or

sticker in their passport, a letter from the Home Office or a biometric residence permit). Irish citizens and those with Indefinite Leave to Remain can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if they want to check the Government website for why you might want to.

Please ask your EU friends, neighbours and colleagues if they have applied.

If you have questions or problems with your application:

Call the Home Office EU Settlement Scheme Resolution Centre on 0300 123 7379

Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm – Saturday and Sunday, 9.30am to 4.30pm

For more help and contact details please select this link: EU Settlement